Neat Things Coming

Squid

Is this the plugin you told me about a couple of months ago, that was an awesome idea, that I think people will really really like?

Might as well help you drum up the hype you drama queen! :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yeah, just sorting out the last minute stuff and getting a bit annoyed at the wife for interfering with what's really important here  ;)

Is this the plugin you told me about a couple of months ago, that was an awesome idea, that I think people will really really like?

Yeah, just sorting out the last minute stuff and getting a bit annoyed at the wife for interfering with what's really important here  ;)

Do what I do

ssh root@tower
powerdown -r
echo "What do you mean the movie stopped, must be something wrong with the server, I'll fix it don't worry...."

Do what I do

ssh root@tower
powerdown -r
echo "What do you mean the movie stopped, must be something wrong with the server, I'll fix it don't worry...."

lol  I do that enough accidentally to her already...  Biggest problem with developing this plugin is that whenever I'm in the mood to do it she decides to watch TV

And since this thread is now trashed, I guess that I'll have to make another one when she's done....  But in the meantime, its a nice convo.

ca-tools1_zpsl0kzidn8.png

I'm not servicing your dog, don't even think about allocating that job to me!!!!! :o

Nor the massage either!!!

You're no fun

Almost ready...  Last minute issue that I'm waiting on Tom / Eric to respond to.  If no response, I'll pump out a beta tonight and re-approach the issue tomorrow.

I stalled the dog servicer docker and it increased my parity speed by 300%. Thanks!!

All jokin aside, I have no idea what I'm waiting for but I want it damn it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hype might not be worth it....  All I did was just reserve a couple of posts  :)

I stalled the dog servicer docker and it increased my parity speed by 300%. Thanks!!

The hype might not be worth it....  All I did was just reserve a couple of posts  :)

Testing right now.

Testing right now.

Its beta.  be gentle...  ;)