Author Topic: [Support] Ketchuphed's docker Repository  (Read 690 times)

Offline ketchuphed

[Support] Ketchuphed's docker Repository
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:56:04 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:55:19 PM by ketchuphed »

Offline soschronotek

Re: [Support] Ketchuphed's docker Repository
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 08:54:41 AM »
what is the privileged option for?

Offline soschronotek

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 10:45:33 AM »
also how do i add the plexpass tag to make sure it pulls that release?

Offline ketchuphed

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 03:31:17 PM »
Privileged is a higher-level setting. More info on that here: here

I don't believe I can have a setting to choose latest vs plexpass. However, I will be constructing a separate docker template for the plexpass pull.

Offline saarg

• Community Developer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 04:13:36 AM »
also how do i add the plexpass tag to make sure it pulls that release?

Add :plexpass after plexinc/pms-docker in the repository box.

Offline endiz

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 04:27:54 PM »
Thanks for making the template!

FYI, your container path for Transcode Directory & Config have different cases, which create 2 separate directories under /mnt/user/appdata. PMS-Docker & pms-docker.

Also, adding :plexpass to the repo does seem to work to pull down the plexpass version.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:31:39 PM by endiz »

Offline ketchuphed

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 06:50:59 AM »
FYI, your container path for Transcode Directory & Config have different cases, which create 2 separate directories under /mnt/user/appdata. PMS-Docker & pms-docker.

I am unsure as to what is happening with the capitalization in your appdata folder. I am not seeing the folder name capitalized anywhere in my template and my appdata directory only contains the /pms-docker/ folder. I will do more testing and see if I can get it to create the /PMS-Docker/ folder and figure out why it does this.

I should have a second template within the next couple days added that downloads the plexpass release.

Offline saarg

• Community Developer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 01:00:45 PM »

I am unsure as to what is happening with the capitalization in your appdata folder. I am not seeing the folder name capitalized anywhere in my template and my appdata directory only contains the /pms-docker/ folder. I will do more testing and see if I can get it to create the /PMS-Docker/ folder and figure out why it does this.

I should have a second template within the next couple days added that downloads the plexpass release.

This is because you have specified /mnt/user/appdata/pms-docker/tmp in the transcoded volume mapping and /mnt/cache/appdata/PMS-Docker in the config volume mapping. That creates two different folders.

Offline ketchuphed

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 03:54:42 PM »
The only reason I can think that it may be capitalizing the PMS-Docker folder for you in some instances is it may follow suit with the container name. Other than that everything else was lower case. I have noticed consistency on other templates to keep the appdata folder with capitalization matching the docker container. I have updated the template with all instances of the appdata/PMS-Docker folder will maintain the capitalization.

Hopefully this fixes your double folder issue.

I have also committed a PlexPass template that pulls the PlexPass tag from the Docker Hub. Also the new template appdata directory is PMS-Docker-PlexPass

Offline saarg

• Community Developer
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 11:14:50 PM »
Looking at it again, it's unraid that uses the container name for the config when it substitute the path you specified in the config mapping to the default one set in docker settings.

Offline endiz

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 02:39:28 PM »
The only reason I can think that it may be capitalizing the PMS-Docker folder for you in some instances is it may follow suit with the container name. Other than that everything else was lower case. I have noticed consistency on other templates to keep the appdata folder with capitalization matching the docker container. I have updated the template with all instances of the appdata/PMS-Docker folder will maintain the capitalization.

I have also committed a PlexPass template that pulls the PlexPass tag from the Docker Hub. Also the new template appdata directory is PMS-Docker-PlexPass

I haven't seen it popup in CA yet.

Online Squid

• Community Developer
  • Don Juan Prawn
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 03:56:54 PM »

I think that linuxserver's application feed is skipping it because it's the exact same thing as the regular.  The only difference is that on the repository :plexpass is added (which you can do yourself when adding the container)

Offline saarg

• Community Developer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 11:41:36 PM »

I think that linuxserver's application feed is skipping it because it's the exact same thing as the regular.  The only difference is that on the repository :plexpass is added (which you can do yourself when adding the container)

Or use your fancy new method of adding all tags to the one XML. You did put it in, right?

Online Squid

• Community Developer
  • Don Juan Prawn
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 04:24:48 AM »

Or use your fancy new method of adding all tags to the one XML. You did put it in, right?
Yes on a request from one of my nemesis who has this far chosen to not utilize it

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Offline CHBMB

• Community Developer
  • Could He Be More Bald?
    • linuxserver.io
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 04:34:17 AM »

Yes on a request from one of my nemesis who has this far chosen to not utilize it

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

You're starting to sound like you have a persecution complex.  ::)

unRAID DVB V6.3 RC6 - With TBS OpenSource Drivers
Case: Lian Li PC-343 MB: Asrock H77 Pro4-M CPU: Intel Core i5-3470S RAM: 32GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600
PCIe: M1015 FW15 - TBS6205 Quad Tuner DVB-T2 - Dell X3959 Dual NIC Array: 6 x Seagate 4TB ST4000 - 3 x Western Digital 4TB WD40
Parity: 2 x 4TB Western Digital WD40 Cache: 2TB Samsung HD204 Non-Array: 256GB Samsung SSD 840