Trying to figure out what killed my unraid

I was running troubleshooting mode due to issues in the past week, issue is a hard freeze of the OS, system is pingable only. All dockers, vms, and WebUI goes "dead".

Unfortunately the diag at time of crash is 340KB. Recommendations on getting it uploaded for review by people smarter than I?

I was running troubleshooting mode due to issues in the past week, issue is a hard freeze of the OS, system is pingable only. All dockers, vms, and WebUI goes "dead".

Unfortunately the diag at time of crash is 340KB. Recommendations on getting it uploaded for review by people smarter than I?

Upload it to dropbox and then post the link

Odds on its a hardware issue somewhere along the line.  Whether that's from a buggy bios and using VM Passthrough or powersupply / memory / whatever its a guessing game with no outright This Is The Answer.

Best place to start is run memtest for at least a single pass (24 hours preferable)

When it does crash, is anything displayed on the local monitor?  Also, is 6.2.4 more stable for you?