Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

2041 posts in this topic Last Reply

38 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Google the phrase I posted verbatim.

Someone is showing their age.....

1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

Someone is showing their age.....

Maybe they're showing their education. Many of the classics are older than any of us but still worthwhile. Probably over half of my movie collection is older than me.

1 minute ago, trurl said:

Maybe they're showing their education. Many of the classics are older than any of us but still worthwhile. Probably over half of my movie collection is older than me.

Let's not be too hasty in coming to conclusions about education, this is @jonathanm we're talking about here....:D

Edited by CHBMB

2 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Let's not be too hasty in coming to conclusions about education, this is @jonathanm we're talking about here....:D

Hey, hey, hey, wait a sec... oh. never mind then. ???

• Like 1

Is it possible to always show all the buttons? Older youtube videos show CA will all the buttons displayed, but I cant figure out what I need to do to enable this view!

Is it possible to always show all the buttons? Older youtube videos show CA will all the buttons displayed, but I cant figure out what I need to do to enable this view!

No. One of the earliest complaints about the UI was "Too many buttons". You're always going to have to either hover or click on the category button to display them

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

18 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

OK, I know I give you a lot of grief about things, so thought it important to say this in public, but I love the new CA interface, crisp, clean, responsive.  I don't use CA a great deal, as I have reached a fairly stable state with my machine and don't install much any more, but this looks great, good job my Canadian friend!

Now, if you just could make sure our containers come above @binhex's then that'd be great :D

i reckon keeping the binhex docker containers at the top makes sense, b before L and all that 😎

@Squid but yeah CHBMB is right, it def is a step up in the eye candy stakes, nice job!.

59 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Apps - CA Settings - Favourite Repository:

Set this option to your favourite repository, so that it's applications will display first

Just now, trurl said:

Apps - CA Settings - Favourite Repository:

Yeah, I know I can set it for me, I was thinking more of a default non-changeable setting :D

(Just joking with @binhex)

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

Oh yeah, that graphic was horrific lol.....

For those that don't remember it......

Edited by CHBMB

And the poll to get him a new one (although some of the images are no longer displaying)

Edited by Squid

Is there a procedure for submitting some Docker container templates for inclusion into the CA plugin?  There are a few containers I've pulled over from Dockerhub and had to add various paths and variables based on the docker hub documentation for the container.  It would make it easier for other users looking to use the same containers to have most of the work done for them.  Thanks!

EDIT:  A couple more clicks and I found it...  nevermind!  :) 

Edited by digiblur