Grafana + InfluxDB + UnTelegraf

I've been searching high and low for a simple guide that shows how to setup monitoring your Unraid Server, and I can't seem to find something that lists how to do this from scratch. 

Looking to setup a simple Grafana dashboard so I can monitor the Unraid box, and components.  I've installed the following docker images from the CA apps 

• Grafana
  • InfluxDB
  • unTelegraf

Grafana webUI loads

InfluxDB tries to open up localhost:8083 and gets a failed to open page

unTelegraf has no webUI??

I'm solid with VM's, but with docker I'm newer to the setup (hence using pre-made dockers).  I can't seem to find a guide in the forums or through googling that show how one would do this with out installing dockers from scratch on their own (which I've not dived into yet for an understanding).  Anyone have a site or direction I should be looking at that might help make sense of the steps required to get something up and running ?

I just liked the dashboard on this site, and was trying to figure out how to mirror it using the pre-made docker images, and somehow figure out how to create the DB users etc and connect it all.  Usually I can find a really good tutorial here, and was wondering if I've just missed it.

I get a random error when following the first step in making a dashboard for CPU. 

Not sure what that means.  Log files for Grafana, influxdb and telegraf all seem to be pumping data.  I've attached some screenshots.  I do see an error with influxdb in the telegraf logs, but googling it has found nothing that I can make heads or tails of. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 8.21.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 8.25.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 8.23.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 8.22.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 8.41.18 AM.png

Edited by mkyb14

never mind... blew everything away, re-did all settings and noticed I missed the port by one number... 8006 =/ 8086

Posted (edited)

@panzerschreck, don't mean to bump an old-ish topic, but this is GREAT!!!

Thank you for your guide on Reddit, it was very helpful and I am on my way to creating my own dashboards! Even though I couldn't import your dashboard, the pictures of your settings are easy to follow and a great learning tool.

:-) Thank you again!

Edited by CrimsonTyphoon
Added correct user