Get help with initial installation, BIOS settings, shares, services (notifications, scheduler, etc.), network settings (bonding/bridging), applications (Docker), virtual machines (KVM), or anything else…within reason 😐
Having an odd problem and need some help? Curious about some messages in your logs? Have an expert review your system and help troubleshoot your issues.
How it works
- Pick the type of help you need (configuration or troubleshooting).
- Select a date and time you want to schedule the session.
- Fill out the form with additional information.
- Checkout and pay a 50% deposit.
- Prior to the appointment, you will receive instructions on how to join the remote session from your computer.
At the beginning of your appointment, the expert will review your goals to determine how much can be accomplished within a 1 hour session. If additional sessions are anticipated to be needed, you will be informed before any work begins.
Our scheduling tool also allows you to download the appointment to your Google or iCal calendar for further convenience. You can reschedule or cancel appointments online up to 24 hours in advance. And if less than 24 hours in advance? Drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll take care of it for you.
Our Service Commitment
While you are more than welcome to read our official services terms, here is it explained as simply as possible:
- If something comes up and you need to cancel/reschedule, no worries, but at least give us a heads up.
- We only speak English, so if you can’t, we can’t help you…sorry 😥
- If we can’t maintain a good connection to communicate with you and control your computer, we might have to cancel or reschedule the session.
- We’re not responsible for any data loss, no matter what.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
The last one is really important. because we want to make sure that at the end of the session, more than anything else, you’re happy with the experience. If you’re not, we’ll refund the entire session.
Q: Can you guys help me set up a Mac OS X VM?
A: No. Unfortunately Apple’s licensing doesn’t allow for virtualizing their OS on non-Mac hardware. While you are free to attempt this at your own risk, we cannot officially support it in software or through our services.
Q: Who will I be speaking with when I schedule a session?
A: At the launch of this service, only Lime Technology, Inc. staff (Jon, Tom, or Eric).
Q: What happens if you can’t help me?
A: Then you get your money back. Plain and simple.
Q: What if I want to get help solving a problem AND configuring something?
A: YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE, SO CHOOSE WISELY!! Naw, just kidding . Just pick schedule a troubleshooting session and include a note in the form about also wanting something else done. We’re pretty flexible and as long as time permits, we’ll cover both in a single session.
Q: I missed my appointment, what happens?
A: 😡 We charge you for the appointment. Just give us a heads up and that doesn’t happen. 😎
Q: I lost data, can you help me recover it?
A: Sorry, but no. The best way to protect from data loss is good backups and preventative maintenance.
Q: Can I buy multiple sessions for a discount?
A: When we first chat, we’ll go over your needs and if multiple sessions are required, we’ll propose a package for you.
If you still have questions you’d like to ask before scheduling a session, please e-mail us at email@example.com.