Unraid Unresponsive (possibly docker related)

splnut

I upgraded my motherboard and Unraid to 6.1 at the same time, so I am not sure if I am missing something with my bios or with Unraid. Since upgrading, I have had intermittent issues with Unraid becoming unresponsive (only solution is hard reset). The issue from my testing appears related to either the motherboard, docker, or VMs. I'll describe some of the issues I have had and what I've tried.

Motherboard:

• Was unable to boot from USB - Resolved by updating to latest BIOS

Cache Drive:

• Removed Cache Pool - I had a cache pool with my old motherboard using a 240GB ssd and a 90GB ssd. Everything worked great. I removed the 90GB ssd from the system and everything appeared to be working.
  • Cache Drive unmountable - After Unraid froze and hard reset performed, the cache drive was unmountable. I formatted the drive and everything appeared normal.

Docker:

• Docker will not stop/start - When attempting to install dockers, Unraid became unresponsive. After a long period of time, it came back up. Docker was no longer listed in the menu bar, although it was enabled in Settings. When trying to Disable/Enable Docker, the page would refresh but nothing changed.
  • Plex Errors - When enabling the Plex docker, it starting reporting issues with the disk in a Read-only state. I figured this may be a permissions issue, so I tried to run New Permissions script. This never completed after 8 hours. So I stoped it and reformatted the cache disk again.

KVM:

• Invalid Source Port - When enabling the OpenELEC VM, my log fills up with "Sep 12 07:52:17 Tower avahi-daemon[5169]: Received response from host 192.168.1.104 with invalid source port 1024 on interface 'br0.0'". Then Unraid webgui slows down.

For the last 24 hours I had no dockers running and everything seemed fine. Tonight I enabled Sab and Couchpotato and still good. I enabled Plex and lost all communication (similar issues with Emby). I have tried different dockers and settings. Any help is greatly appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20150912-0807.zip

I had the same issue again last night. When I woke up this morning, the VM's were froze and the server was unresponsive. I reset unRaid and everything has been working good so far. I have not started any Dockers yet as I'm going to wait 2 days to see if I have any issues. Currently all I have running is 2 OE virtual machines. When the issue happened, 2 OE vm's, and several dockers were running (sab,couch,plex,mysql,duckdns,sonarr,trans).

Same issue again last night. When I woke up this morning, Unraid is unresponsive (ping, webgui, etc). No Dockers were running and a parity check was in progress when I went to sleep. Does anything in my originally attached log help diagnose the problem?

Any suggestions on what I should check?